VMscope GmbH Berlin was founded in December 2004 as spin-off from the Institute of Pathology, Charité Berlin. Since then, the team develops and distributes software in the field of Virtual Microscopy.
As Charité spin-off VMscope can base on the necessary expertise and a direct connection to the pathology department. As young and innovative company, VMscope is furthermore flexible and motivated to also arrange individual solutions according to customer's demands.
We develop customised solutions in the field of Virtual Microscopy. We focus on standardised formats and -interfaces in order to offer our customers an ideal integration into the local system infrastructure. Our solutions aim on facilitating the work and offer potentials, light microscopy can not cope with. In short, our solutions are:
“Beyond the scope of microscopy”
The following companies are important partners of VMscope GmbH:
Together with Nexus/DIS VMscope developed a Virtual Microscopy integration into the Nexus/Pathology information system.
VMscope hat mit BasysData, Schweiz im Kantonsspital St. Gallen eine Anbindung an PathoWin+ realisiert.
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
Quality management system certified
according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
by TÜV NORD CERT
Certificate Nr.: 44 100 08 0638
VMscope GmbH is DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Quality in our company means:
Highest possible fulfillment of customer requirements
Based on this our quality policy is:
- In our industry we aim to shape the local and international market and thus not only stabilize, but systematically develop our market position.
- Profitableness and quality are highest principles and thus basis for a stable market position and safe jobs.
- Achieving customer satisfaction is our major duty. It can only be realised by consequent contract fulfillment.
- Our employees shall be satisfied. Their qualification and motivation is part of the company success. Responsibility and safety at work are a matter of course in this respect.
- The maintenance and enhancement of our quality management system is a continuous incentive for quality improvements.
Prizes and Awards
VMscope GmbH was decorated with prizes and awards form the beginning on. Both in the fields of technical innovation and business concept we provide award-winning quality:
European ICT prize 2007: Prize winner
Awarded on 16th March 2007 by the EU commissioner Viviane Reding.
The ICT prize is the most famous european IT-prize.
German Internet prize 2006: Finalist
Awarded in november 2006 on the “ITK Mittelstandstag”.
Science4Life Wettbewerb: Winner concept phase
Awarded in march 2006.
Multimedia Formation of the Year 2006: 1st place
Awarded in february 2006 by the federal ministry for economics and technology.
Businessplan competition Berlin-Brandenburg 2005: 3rd place
Awarded in june 2005.
Founder's competition Multimedia 2004: First prize
Awarded in september 2004 by the former federal ministry for economics and labour.