Digital Slide Suite
Web Slide Portal
Digital Slide Suite is your solution to publish your own slide collections for e-learning, research, presentations, tele-consultation or tele-pathology on the internet without any effort.
Web Slide Portal for all devices: PC, Tablet, Smartphone
- Web microscope for all devices: Fully functional on PC, tablet, and smartphone
- Full support of touch navigation and zoom
- Immediate use on current web browsers, no plug-ins, no installations
Managing Content and Users: Your flexible WSI Content Management System
- All major WSI formats supported
- Hierarchical case structure for managing WSIs
- Content is updated in real-time: The view is always current state
- The access is password protected, each user only sees his content
- Full multi-client capability: Manage several institutes in one system
- Dedicated rights for administrators, pathologists, lecturers, students
- Easy to use real-time navigation via mouse or touch gestures
- Metadata to WSIs: Annotations, texts, links, multimedia content
- Display of focus layers, case text, overview image, scale bar and more
DSS E-Learning Module: For E-Learning, Education, Case collections
- Organise your content as cases or collections
- Enhance cases with annotations, texts, links, multimedia content and more
- Explanatory text with URLs and image links to annotations
- Questionnaire with answers as multiple choice, text or image link
- Automated questionnaire report as excel export
- Convenient student registration, flexible user hierarchy
DSS Conferencing Module: For Live Conferences und Tele-Consultation
- Live conferences on virtual slides with unlimited participants
- Immediate access to consultation cases for externals without registration
- Discussion via chats, live exchange of annotations etc.
- Additionally telepathology/ second opinion portal
- Automated workflow for second opinion and ring trials
Note: Suitable for research and training. Not approved for diagnostic purposes.
Some Reference Customers
Digital Slide Suite is for example used by the following customers:
- University of Leipzig, Veterinary Faculty
The veterinary faculty of the university of Leipzig is running VMscope's Digital Slide Suite on an own server. Because of the system's multi-client capability, different institutes can use the system with content separated from the others. Meanwhile several institutes, dozends of lecturers and hundreds of students are active in the system.
Furthermore, the university of Leipzig is using the tele-conferencing module for live tele-consultation on WSIs as well.